Revival announces Valentine’s Day treat
Revival Food and Mood is giving a group of its clients and supporters a treat for Valentine’s Day.
With work progressing well on our new High Street premises the team at Revival want to give you a chance to peak behind the scenes and see how the construction and refurbishment is going. As an extra incentive to come down Paul Babra, of Karara Foods, (pictured below) will be giving away 100+ takeaway vegan curries.
To take advantage of this special treat you must complete the application form below. Please note: this is just a quick peak inside the new Revival Food and Mood premises and to pick up curry meals ready for you to take home in takeaway containers. A member of the Revival team will brief you on progress while volunteers from AMEY will help bag up your meal(s).
Date: Free curry event and peak at premises takes place on Tuesday, 14 February.
- Time: Come along from 11am to 2pm.
- Address: 58 High Street, Whitstable
- Conditions: You can only request free curry meals for those in your immediate household.
- Not able to attend event?: If you are no longer able to attend, please let us know immediately so your curry meals can be reallocated to someone on the waiting list. Email email@example.com
- Curry opt-out: Don’t fancy a curry? Simply select the zero on the number of meals drop down on the form below.
- Deadline: This booking form will close at noon on Friday, 10 February. However, if all available places are requested prior to this date we reserve the right to close for bookings early.